For the ladies that I have photographed and who have been to their personal viewing with me, I do a viewing “interview”, where I ask about their experience around their session with me. This is for me to learn and grow in my business, and of course used as a marketing tool.
This is what 99.9% of my ladies tell me:
* My facebook page and advertising is where I am found, I am
chosen because my work sells itself and they love my success
story, most find me both inspirational and professional
* to feel and look beautiful, self esteem and confidence booster,
present for hubby, present for themselves, achieving a
milestone (such as special birthday’s or weight loss), meeting
me and spending time with me – are the main reasons for
* they are all very nervous and excited before their session
* they all feel relaxed after their pamper and during their session
* they are all tired but elevated and leave feeling good about
themselves, as well as feeling and looking beautiful after their
* they love, love their viewing of their portraits, most cry 😉, and
tell me they can’t believe it is them, they never saw themselves
as being beautiful before.
I know beautiful ladies – and I will find yours.
My personal definition of a portrait:
“To me, a portrait is a creative collaboration between an artist and a sitter, and it’s unique in that sense, as an art form… kind of like a dance between artist and sitter..”
It is not a snap shot/photograph, it takes time to compose, set up, engage and connect with the subject, kind of like magic…
* A glamorous you, for you!
* personal branding/business headshots
* best friends
* moms and daughters/sons
* semi nude fine art
* brides and bridesmaids
Book your sessions ladies, we won’t disappoint you:
Personal branding portraits for vivacious Viv – sixty is the new thirties 😉